New Visiting Guidelines
• Welcome Center/Gift Shop has a maximum capacity of 25 people at a time.
• Hand sanitizer stations have been placed around the Castle for guest safety.
• Expect our staff to be wearing masks and social distancing as needed.
• 1918 Cellars Wine Room and Bistro is open at 50% capacity.
• 1918 Cellars Wine Room and Bistro will need a reservation for groups of 4 or more – for reservations call 231.237.0884 ext. 250
Self-Guided Tour Admission
Self-guided tours offer the chance to explore at your own pace and are fun for all ages.
*Admission varies throughout the year.
Immerse yourself in history with a guided tour. Knowledgeable guides share stories and glimpses into the past.
Private tours by reservation for groups with a minimum of four people. Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance and are based on availability. Please call 231-237-0884 ext. 240 to reserve.
Tram Schedule 2021
Tram tours begin June 1.
Tuesday – Thursday
12:00pm and 2:20pm
Friday – Sunday
11:00am and 1:00pm
The tram schedule is subject to change due to the weather and our private event schedule.