Santa received so many letters from Train Wonderland over the weekend, he needed help from the Castle’s team to read them all. The letters arrived safely in the North Pole but Santa wanted us to share some of them with you.
At the top of the Santa letters, the kids could select whether they have been “Naughty” or “Nice” this year. A few kids felt like they weren’t always very nice:
- Madison felt that there needed to be a third option so she wrote, “Could have been better.”
- Rylin decided to fill in half of the “Naughty” box and half of the “Nice” box.
- Koehn originally put a mark through the “Naughty” box but erased it and colored in the “Nice” box instead.
Before the kids listed some of their Christmas wishes, Santa wanted to know what nice things they did this year. Here are some nice things that were done this year:
- “Helped pick up toys. Played with Merritt. I don’t know.”
- “Carry in groceries. Read often to my pets.”
- “Cleaned my room. Helped with my sister and brother. Feed my pets.”
- “Helped my bro-bro. I helped to get a toy. I helped open doors.”
- “Gave mom kisses. Eat over bowl. Picked up shoes.”
- “Helped my mom take the shopping in. Tidy my bedroom. Read to my baby sister.”
- “Holding the door. Helping mom. Feeding dog.”
- “Be nice to brother. Sit down on choo choo train. Share.”
- “Brushed my teeth when told. Put away the dishes. Trying to be respectful.”
- “I put away the dishes and got coffee for my step dad.”
- “Help pick up. Play nice. Say nice things.”
- “Make friends.”
- “Hold doors for people. Say a grace at the table. Used my manners.”
- “Pushed Remmy on the swing.”
Dear Santa, my Christmas wishes are:
- Seeing my uncle, Gift cards, Having a happy Christmas
- Lion, a lion family, two baby lions
- Num Noms, cuddles, snuggles, lol Goldenball, lol dolls
- One Million Dollars
- Cuddle the puppy, Snuggle the kitten, Drawing supplies
- Finger pick for my ukulele, copic markers, a good black pen, an FNTD shirt, EEEEEEEEERRRRRRROOOOOOOO!
- To fly, to have powers.
- A penguin.
Another Santa letter started off with “Dear Santa, I am proud of myself because…This year I wish for…” Here are some of the responses that Santa received:
- I am proud of myself because I am happy. This year I wish for more trains. -Cam
- I am proud of myself because I know everything about hamsters. This year I wish for a hamster. -Chelsea
- I am proud of myself because I am trying to be the best I can be. This year I wish for two nerf guns and hatchimal glittering garden.
- I am proud of myself because I am being nice. This year I wish for you not putting me on the naughty list.
- I am proud of myself because I sleep at night. This year I wish for mandarin oranges. -Keegan
- I am proud of myself because I like to read. This year I wish for a unicorn that farts rainbows and Xbox 360 Minecraft. -Jax
- I am proud of myself because I work hard. This year I wish for World peace. -Lilly
- I am proud of myself because I’m good, I try. This year I wish for Pokemon cards.
- I am proud of myself because I was born. This year I wish for a small piano.
- I am proud of myself because I grew taller. This year I wish for to be tall.
- I am proud of myself because I have been a very good boy this year. This year I wish for I want to see my cousins. -Wyatt
- I am proud of myself because I like singing. This year I wish for a jaguar.
- I am proud of myself because This year I wish for nerf gun.
- I am proud of myself because I have been doing my homework. This year I wish for squishy things. -Jeffrey
- I am proud of myself because I read so much. This year I wish for anything art. -Jaeleigh
- I am proud of myself because I learned to potty in the pot! This year I wish for trains and cars.
- I am proud of myself because I have been nice to mommy and daddy. This year I wish for a train with tracks.
- I am proud of myself because This year I wish for a villain.
- I am proud of myself because I have been good. This year I wish for a cat toy.