Making your own table numbers for your reception is a great way to add a touch of personality to your wedding. Plus, it’s super easy! Just follow the steps below and you’ll be on your way to having one-of-a-kind table numbers.
1. First, scout out inexpensive pictures frames. Make sure you have the same amount of pictures frames as you do the number of tables. Often you can find inexpensive picture frames at local craft stores. These picture frames from IKEA are only .99 cents for two!
2. If the color of the picture frames you’ve found doesn’t suit you, simply buy some spray paint, and paint the frames with any color you wish.
3. Visit your local craft store for scrap book paper. This will serve as the back drop for your table numbers. Here’s where your creativity and personality can really shine, just by the choice of paper you choose.
* Can’t decide on just one design? That’s okay! Choose as many designs as you like. After all, you’re the bride! Who says you can’t mix and match?
4. Cut the sheets of scrap book paper to match the same size as your picture frames.
5. If you’ve got a steady hand and perfect handwriting, draw the table number onto the scrap book paper in the middle of the paper. But if you’re like most people, and think your handwriting is horrible, it may be best to buy wooden numbers at your local craft store. Simply glue them to the paper in the middle of the frame. Hint: These wooden numbers can also be painted any color you choose.
There you have it: Your very own one-of-a-kind table numbers! And why stop there? You can use these same steps to create matching signs to decorate elsewhere during your Reception, such as on your gift, card, or dessert table.